Sweet Potato And Black Bean Lettuce Wraps

 

Sweet Potato & Black Bean Lettuce Wraps with Crispy Tortilla Strips & Smashed Avocado with Lime




Last weekend we went to a cactus rescue sale.  I really wish I had brought my camera with me because it was a sight that you would only see in Arizona, or another southwestern state.  There is an organization that goes around to construction sites and digs up all the cactus that would normally be demolished to make room for a new road or building.  A few times a year they have a huge sale and they lay out all of the cactus under a huge tent.  They let people in a few at a time and you can go around and dig up all the cacti that you want.  It was so much fun and we scored big




Unfortunately, they aren’t quite as much fun to plant as they are to buy.  The planting process looked a lot like me “supervising” while the husband did the dirty, and prickly work 🙂








Post a Comment

0 Comments